Deadline of Registration: August 31, 2017
There is a pre-qualification application that must be completed by the individual and sent to ABMQ directly (by email or fax) for approval PRIOR to registration.
Steps on how to apply and register for the American Board for Medical Quality Exam (CMQ):
- Download the application form and complete all sections of this application
- Please email this form directly to the ABMQ, PO Box 5839, Takoma Park, MD 20912, OR Fax it to 301-585-0296 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must include a copy of the current registration/confirmation of your medical license or other professional document
- Wait for the feedback (approved, denied, more information is required)
- If your application shows that you meet the necessary criteria, you will receive the confirmation letter by email from the ABMQ, then you can proceed with the payment of the Exam Registration fee via MENA Website (www.menaconference.com)
Approval from ABMQ is required before you proceed with the payment. Payments made without approval are non-refundable.Once you received approval from ABMQ, you may contact the Event Coordinator to process your payment: Mr. JericoT : +971 2 4919888M: +971 56 5033749E: email@example.comSEHA EMPLOYEES must provide a copy of valid SEHA ID to confirm the registration. Please send the scanned copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PAYMENT ON SITE.
Register Me For *