Call For Abstract
CALL FOR ABSTRACT for E-POSTER PRESENTATIONIMPORTANT: THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS IS ON 31 JANUARY, 2022
The scientific committee is delighted to receive your abstracts for E-Posters and short video clips (max. 10 minutes) at the 11th SEHA International Radiology Conference that will take place virtually on 12-13th March, 2022 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Abstracts will be peer reviewed for quality of research; educational & scientific content related to various radiology sub-specialties.
The abstracts have to belong to one of the following two categories:
- Educational Exhibits. Case Series of at least 3 cases or Pictorial essay related to a new or rare or interesting or atypical entity or imaging features
- Research Study. Original Research including Audits of Practical importance
- Short Educational Video.
Click here to Download:
We are inviting all professionals to submit abstracts for e- Poster Presentations or short video clips specially the following sub-specialties:
E-POSTERS ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION & PRESENTATION
- Abdominal Imaging
- MSK Radiology
- Breast Imaging / women imaging
- Cardiac Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
ABSTRACT BASIC GUIDELINES
- All abstracts should be submitted for E-Posters and short video clips by 15:59 on January 31st, 2022
- Abstract received after the deadline will not be considered unless the committee has come up to agreement to extend the deadline of submission.
- The received abstracts by the deadline will be assessed & acceptance communication will be sent by 5th February, 2022
- The deadline to submit final proof of the E-Poster and short video clips is 1st March, 2022
- First author is preferred to be the submitter of the abstract.
- The submitter of the selected Abstract will get complimentary registration in the conference
- Up to 12 abstracts will be selected for Podium presentation for competition. These are also expected to submit their e-poster on 1st March, 2022
- The competition is called, “Poster Presentation Competition”
- Residents/Trainees are specially encouraged to participate in the competition
- The deadline to send recorded video is 6th March, 2022
- The winner in each category will be awarded a certificate and recognized on the Conference website
- Presentation guidelines will be duly and timely shared with the selected presenter
- Presenter must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products/equipment
- No limit on number of submissions
- Abstracts must represent the original work by the authors.
- All reports must be based on work that has already been completed.
- No studies "in progress" will be accepted.
- Authors may submit abstracts for poster presentation in one of the above two categories but scientific committee will have the final decision on accepting submissions and assigning the category.
- By submitting e-posters, committee is free to share and adapt the material, provided that they use it only for non-commercial purposes, and acknowledges the source properly.
- Please follow the maximum word count as indicated. Do not include names of specific individuals, institutions, pharmaceutical companies, or specific manufacturers in the body of the abstract.
- Maximum 1 figure and 1 table may be included in the submission.
- All abstracts will be limited to 200 words excluding the title of the abstract, the authors and their affiliations and contact detail
- All abstracts are to be written in English. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity.
- Abstracts should be prepared using the following formats as applicable per category of the abstract using PDF or Word Format.
- Educational Exhibit Format: a) Background, b) Description of Cases or Entity or Imaging findings, c) Discussion of Significance (brief), and d) Conclusion or Summary.
- Scientific Abstract (including Audits): a) Background & Objectives, b) Material & Methods, c) Results, d) Discussion of Significance (brief), e) Conclusion or Summary.
- Short Educational video clips: a) Background, b) Objectives, c) Discussion: Brief discussion of the topic and d) Summary or Conclusion.
- Abstracts need to be uploaded on the Submission site or sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After acceptance, E-Poster preparation guidelines for preparation, submission and presentation will be duly shared and can be accessed at www.menaconference.com
- Certificates to be issued to authors and co-authors who are registered for the conference.
- 31 January, 2022 - Deadline for submission of abstracts.
- 05 February, 2022 - Presenters will be notified of acceptance
- 01 March, 2022 - Submission of final E-Poster and short video clips
- 06 March, 2022 - Submission of video recording of selected E-Poster
- All abstracts must be prepared using the abstract submission guidelines. Abstract submission will be acknowledged via email. If there has been no acknowledgement received within a week of submission
- or if you have any additional queries, please email to email@example.com | cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts can be submitted via:
(1) website or (2) directly to Ms. Andra | E: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read the guidelines and utilize the abstract form from the website
- Please use Google Chrome or Firefox or Explorer (8 or up)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR ABSTRACTS!
Attach Abstract Presentation
Allowed file formats : Pdf .doc . Docx only
* Fields are mandatory.