We thank you for attending the 11th SEHA International Radiology Conference. Your presence during the has attributed greatly to the overall success of the conference.
Your CME Certificate is now ready for download.
You are required first to do the evaluation / feedback of the event that would take at least 10 minutes of your time. Please make sure that you are doing the evaluation through GOOGLE CHROME / MOZILLA browser.
Kindly make sure to follow the instructions and read thoroughly the FAQs to avoid getting technical difficulties that would require you to REDO the task.
Please note that this service will be available to you for three months. It is the delegate's responsibility to download and keep a copy of your own certificate.
The link works best using the Google Chrome / Mozilla browser.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I am unable to download
- We recommend to use Google Chrome in downloading your certificate.
- When downloading using a facility / hospital network, kindly check your IT tech if there is any restriction when downloading outside links.
- Kindly recheck your default browser before proceeding.
2. I am only able to download half the page of the certificate
- We recommend to download using a desktop or laptop. Downloading certificate through mobile might cause downloading the file in half.
3. My name and # of CME hours is not on the downloaded certificate
- Download your certificate using Google Chrome browser
- Click the DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE (green button) on the top of the page. DO NOT right-click and save.
4. I am unable to retrieve my registration ID number
- The list is in alphabetical order, to look for your name, utilize the key-board shortcut key (CTRL+F) to find your name on the list
- Please click here to view the registration ID number
5. Is this certificate accepted by (accreditation facility)
- The event is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) and is recognized globally by several health entities in GCC, UK, USA. Kindly check with your health authority for the recognition of the international accreditation certificate.