- Date: 21 November, 2020
- Venue: Al Ain University, Abu Dhabi Branch-Campus, Ground Floor Level, Computer Testing Center, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Exam Center Location Guide: Click Here
- Format: Computer-based, multiple choice question (100 questions)
- Duration: 2 Hours, multiple choice question examination
On the day of the examination, please do not forget to bring with you these following documents: ***Without these documents, you cannot participate in the examination.
- Copy of your payment receipt (printed or screenshot is acceptable)
- 2 Forms of Identification card /ID (Emirates ID & Employee ID)
- Copy of your ABMQ username and password (required to log-in the exam portal)
Here are the guidelines / protocols that you need to follow at the admission area:
- Please be at the examination center 30 minutes before the time. Late candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination area and take the exam.
- Electronic admission systems include electronic Signature and Electronic Photo that will be taken and matched with the Candidate 2 Official IDs with Picture on and one with signature on (Passport, Emirates ID, etc.)
- After that the applicant put all their personal belongings in a locker (mobile phone, watch wallet etc.) No items should be with them as they enter the examination room.
- Candidates will be oriented briefly on what to do when they get to the exam room, focus on maintaining a quiet environment, only raise their hands quietly and the proctor will come to answer any query quietly.
- The Candidate will be checked before getting into the exam room where he/she will be assigned to a computer, click on his name then start, the exam will be loaded and instruction for managing the exams comes in 5 slides then exam starts with an electronic timer and electronic calculator.
- All Candidate settings in the Exam room are individually monitored by Cameras that record all movement done by the applicant and all are displayed on a 55- inch Colored Screen that is continually observed by the proctors.
- As the exam ended, the candidate will leave the exam room to the admission area where he/she will take all of their personal belongings from the locker, and leave the center with a printed paper that instructed him on how to access their results.