Call For Abstract
The committee is pleased to launch the call for abstracts for Poster presentation for the Mayo Clinic International – SSMC Congress on Endocrinology and Endocrine Surgery: A Case-based Approach that will take place on Jan. 6 – 8, 2023 as a hybrid conference at the Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers Hotel, UAE.
CEES2023 committee gives you the opportunity to showcase your work to a wide audience of academia, researchers, health managers, healthcare professionals and policy and decision-makers. By presenting your poster abstract, you will highlight best practices and share innovative ideas and knowledge with leading experts in the field of Endocrinology and Endocrine Surgery. Your case presentation will be fundamental to identify and discuss and address current and future needs on endocrinology and endocrine surgery.
Abstracts offer opportunities to explore breakthroughs in research, share creative and stimulating ideas, make valuable connections, and obtain inspired perspectives from all members of the multidisciplinary team that is key to the management of patients with complex endocrine disorders, both medical and surgical. Participants are encouraged to show real life examples of what works and practical take-away tools & solutions.ABSTRACT TOPICS
- Submissions are welcome in all areas of endocrinology and endocrine surgery but not limited to:
- Latest recommendations for the management of thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer
- Diabetes update
- Latest information regarding lipid management
- What’s new in osteoporosis prevention and treatment?
- Controversies in endocrine surgery for the endocrinologist and oncologist
- Medical, surgical and endoscopic management of obesity; what’s new and effective
- Surgical management of thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and functioning pancreatic and duodenal neuroendocrine tumors.
- Neuroendocrine tumors-when and how best to evaluate and treat
- Clinicopathologic discussions of challenging thyroid and adrenal disorders
GENERAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please do read the following guidelines thoroughly.
For any additional questions, please contact Event Coordinator email@example.com DEADLINE
- Abstracts must be submitted by 15 OCTOBER, 2022 (Saturday)
- Authors can edit their abstracts until the submission deadline. No further changes will be accepted after the date
- The committee reserves the right to extend or shorten the date of abstract submission.
- All submission must be made online via MENA Conference website
- Alternatively, abstracts can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the abstract form.
- Abstracts received not following the standard formats will not be accepted.
- For any issues on the online platform, please contact email@example.com
Abstract submission will be acknowledged via email. If there is no acknowledgement received within a week of the submission or if you have any additional queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgNOTIFICATION OF RESULTS
- All abstract submitters will be notified of the outcome via email on 15 NOVEMBER, 2022 (Tuesday)
- The email will contain information on acceptance or rejection of abstract.
- For accepted Poster Presenters, the date and time of the assigned session will be communicated to you as soon as the committee finalizes the agenda.
TYPE OF PRESENTATION
- All documents must be submitted and presented in English language.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit the correct abstract (grammatically and scientifically)
Accepted abstracts are scheduled for POSTER PRESENTATION however, the final decision on the type of presentation lies within the abstract review committee.ABSTRACT SPECIFICS
- A maximum of 2 abstracts can be submitted per author
- Abstracts must follow maximum word count as indicated. Do not include names of specific individuals, institutions, pharmaceutical companies, or specific manufacturers in the body of the abstract.
- Figures and tables are not yet to be included in the submission of abstract.
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions.
- The abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work and not merely list topics to be discussed.
- Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All reports must be based on work that has already been completed. No studies "in progress" will be accepted.
- Only the main author is allowed to present the poster abstract at the conference
- The presenting author (main author) must be clearly marked on the submission form with his contact information
- Kindly provide up-to-date contact details and any changes in the presenter must be communicated as soon as possible to email@example.com
- Only one presenter is allowed to present the abstract. Kindly make note of this for abstracts with multiple authors
- The selected abstract / presenter will receive:
- One day complimentary registration on the day that he/she is scheduled to present
- Certificate of attendance (CME certificate)
- Appreciation certification for presenting at the conference
ABSTRACT REVIEW PROCESS
Abstracts are to be reviewed by the scientific committee of CEES2023ABSTRACT SELECTION PROCESS
Criteria will include uniqueness of case, appropriateness of methods, interpretation and presentation of results and overall clarity of abstract.
Thank you for taking an interest to present at the
Mayo Clinic International – SSMC Congress on Endocrinology and Endocrine Surgery:
A Case-based Approach
Selected abstracts for poster presentation posters should follow this format/design approved by the committee.
Printed posters for display must be in A0 size, horizontal/landscape portrait orientation format/orientation.
Attach Abstract Presentation
Allowed file formats : Pdf .doc . Docx only
* Fields are mandatory.