After completing this CME activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the contribution of Non-Invasive MRI quantification in measuring Hepatic Steatosis as well as Hepatic Fibrosis.
- Apply LI-RADS in Diagnosis of Hepatic focal lesions.
- Recognize the role of Spectra CT & Molecular Imaging in diagnosis of hepatic focal lesions.
- Get familiar with different interventional management approaches for benign & malignant liver lesions through Intervention Radiology including Chemoembolization, Radioembolization…etc.
- Discuss multiple cases reviewed covering a spectrum of Benign & Malignant hepatic lesions.