Innovation in Organ Donation and Transplantation
Taking place on 28, 29 and 30th April, 2023 at Le Meridien Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Innovation in Organ Donation and Transplantation Track is accredited by the Department of Health Abu Dhabi (DOH) and has been designated for a maximum of 20.50 CME credits.
- To learn about innovations in organ donation and transplantation in UAE and internationally.
- To share knowledge about the current situation and challenges in pediatirc organ donation in UAE
- To get first-hand information about the lates development in organ transplant in the region and worldwide.
- To understand the organ donation challenges around cases with legal or police involvement.
- Learn about HAYAT and its 2023 campaigns and volunteers’ opportunities.
- To discover the role and the need of nurses in both organ donation and transplantation.
The program highlights include.
- Diagnosis of Death by Neurological criteria in pediatirc population.
- Organ Transplantation access for pediatirc population in GCC countries.
- Innovation in Immunosuppression treatment for transplant recipients.
- The Future of organ donation in UAE and GCC.
- HAYAT program opportunities
- Coroners and police officer’s role in organ donation for transplantation.
Who Should Attend
- Healthcare Professionals ie, Intensivists for adult and Pediatirc, Nephrologists, Hepatologists, Pulmonologists, Ophthalmologists, Cardiologists, Immunologists, Donation Physicians, Allied and Nursing Staff in Organ Donation and Transplantation Programs, Researchers, Data Analysts.
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Organizations
- Coroners, prosecutors, judges, police officers.
- Charity Organizations and Non Profit Organizations supporting Organ donation initiatives
- CSR Professionals in Airlines Industry
- Sports Council and community organizations Leaders