Call For Abstract
The scientific committee of Abu Dhabi International Conference on Vitamin D Deficiency and Human Health has issued a Call for Abstracts for POSTER PRESENTATION on its Conference on October 7-8, 2021 to be held as VIRTUAL Conference.
This event will shed the light on the latest research and clinical practice of Vitamin D and its impact on human health through the life cycle. The program emphasizes on the theme “From Bones to Immunity and Beyond” to highlight the importance of multidisciplinary approaches resulting in signiﬁcant improvements.
The conference will also highlight issues and challenges in clinical trials and research studies that provide critical information for physicians when deciding the best outcomes for patients with Vitamin D Deﬁciency.
• Define the mechanism of Vitamin D metabolism
• Discuss the serious global problem of Vitamin D Deficiency
• Diagnose Vitamin D deficiency/insufficiency
• List the indications for testing of Vitamin D
• Describe the commonly used methods for measurement of Vitamin D
• Demonstrate complications of Vitamin D deficiency
• Evaluate the correlation of multiple diseases and Vitamin D deficiency
• Describe testing and treatment of Vitamin D deficiency
• Explain recommendations for intake
The committee invites you to submit abstracts for poster presentations on the following Themes.
Program Themes Include:
• Vitamin D and COVID-19: The Evidence for Prevention & Treatment of Coronavirus infections
• The Status of Vitamin D in Juveniles
• The Classical Role of Vitamin D
• The Non-Classical Role of Vitamin D
• The Role of Vitamin D in Respiratory Infections
• The Importance of Vitamin D in Allergic Diagnosis
• The Role of Vitamin D in Cardiovascular Diseases
• The Genomic Aspects of Vitamin D
• The Molecular Aspects of Vitamin D
• Vitamin D and Diabetes
• Vitamin D and Lungs
• Vitamin D and Skin Diseases
• Vitamin D Supplements & Treatment
• Vitamin D and Cancer
• Vitamin D and Neurological Disorders
• Vitamin D Toxicity
• Vitamin D in Rickets, and Osteoporosis
• Vitamin D in Women’s Health
• Vitamin D and Autoimmune Diseases
• Vitamin D and Genetics
• Vitamin D in Mothers and Neonates
• Vitamin D and Human Reproduction
• Vitamin D Molecular Biology
• Vitamin D Metabolomics
• Vitamin D Physiology and Biochemistry
• Vitamin D Immunology
• Vitamin D Epidemiology
• Public Health Nutrition
• Nutritional Disorders and Treatment
• Vitamin D & Nutrition in Paediatrics
• Current Research in Nutrition and Food Sciences
• Role of Nutrition in Disease Prevention
• Vitamin D Deficiency A Worldwide Problem with Health Consequence
• Vitamin D Deﬁciency Insufﬁciency and Supplementation
• Vitamin D Assays in Clinical Laboratory: Past, Present & Future Challenge
· Aug 15, 2021 – Deadline for submission of abstracts.
· Aug 31, 2021 – Notification of acceptance
Please utilize the BELOW Abstract Form and Guidelines BEFORE attaching any files.
Attach Abstract Presentation
Allowed file formats : Pdf .doc . Docx only
* Fields are mandatory.