For CPRP (Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner) Exam Preparation Course please select from the drop down menu below.
- SEHA & NRC EMPLOYEES / Ministry of Health/Ministry of Community development staff and STUDENTS must provide a copy of valid ID to confirm the registration. Please send the scanned copy of your ID to email@example.com.
- 1 DAY REGISTRATION option is available. Please call our office +971 2 4919888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com
- Early bird Registration closes on 1st September 2017
Workshop timings are parallel to each other. Please consider the session and time of each workshop when selecting what to attend.
A. Psychosocial Psychiatry track
B. Biological Psychiatry track
- Session 1: Introduction to Psychiatric Rehabilitation: If You are New, We Welcome You! (2 hrs)
- Session 2: Working with individuals with serious mental illnesses: Treatment? Rehabilitation? Recovery? What’s the difference? Does it matter? (2 hrs)
- Session 3: Keys to Recovery and Rehabilitation Confidence: Yes the Two are Attainable (3 hrs)
C. Arabic track
- Session 1: Art Psychotherapy and Addiction: A Relapse Prevention Program (2 hrs)
- Session 2: Choosing Your Antidepressant (2 hrs)
- Session 3: Design, Organization, Implementation and Assessment of an Anti-Stigma Intervention Program to the Caregivers of Patients with Mental Illness in an Arab Community (3 hrs)
- Session 1: Anger Management; A CBT Approach Towards Better Emotional Control (2 hrs)
- Session 2: Aspects & Rehabilitation of Age and Aging (2 hrs)
- Session 3: Mindfulness Psychotherapy (3 hrs)
**ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSE***
We are opening the registration on-site at the day of the conference.
No registration type found this moment.