- Abstracts must be submitted by 31st July, 2021
- Authors can edit their abstracts until the submission deadline. No further changes will be accepted after the date.
- The committee reserves the right to extend or shorten the date of abstract submission.
- Preferably, all abstracts must be submitted online on the abstract submission platform (CLICK HERE)
- Alternatively, (1) asbtracts can be submitted to MENA Conference website or (2) by email to email@example.com
- Abstracts received not following the standard formats will not be accepted.
- For any issues on the online platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submission will be acknowledged via email. If there is no acknowledgement received within a week of the submission or if you have any additional queries, please contact email@example.com
- All abstract submitters will be notified of the outcome via email on 10th August, 2021 by the Event Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The email will contain information on acceptance or rejection of abstract.
- For accepted oral presenters, the date and time of the assigned session will be communicated to you as soon as the committee has finalized the agenda.
- All documents must be submitted and presented in English language.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit the correct abstract (grammatically and scientifically)
|TYPE OF PRESENTATION|
- Accepted abstracts are scheduled for oral presentation however, the final decision on the type of presentation lies within the abstract review committee.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts can be submitted per author
- Abstracts must follow maximum word count as indicated. Do not include names of specific individuals, institutions, pharmaceutical companies, or specific manufacturers in the body of the abstract.
- Figures and tables are not yet to be included in the submission of abstract.
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions.
- The abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work and not merely list topics to be discussed.
- Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All reports must be based on work that has already been completed. No studies "in progress" will be accepted.
| AUTHOR |
- Only the main author (1) is allowed to present the abstract at the conference
- The presenting author (main author) must be clearly marked on the submission form with his contact information
- Kindly provide up-to-date contact details and any changes in the presenter must be communicated as soon as possible to email@example.com
- Only one presenter is allowed to present the abstract. Kindly make note of this for abstracts with multiple authors
- Due to COVID-19 guidelines and travel restrictions, accepted abstracts whose main author resides from outside UAE are asked to do a virtual presentation.
- The selected abstract / presenter AND all authors will receive:
- One complimentary registration
- Certificate of attendance (CME certificate)
- Appreciation certification for presenting at the conference
|ABSTRACT REVIEW PROCESS|
- Abstracts are to be reviewed by the scientific committee of EPHOC2021
|ABSTRACT SELECTION PROCESS|
- Criteria will include uniqueness of case, appropriateness of methods, interpretation and presentation of results, overall clarity